IIT Investigators are interested in understanding if milk beverages may affect brain function, appetite, blood sugar and/or insulin responses
• You may be eligible to participate in this nutrition research study if you are
between 18-49 years
relatively healthy and carrying extra 15-30 lbs and/or BMI 25-35 kg/m2
(If you want to find out your BMI, go to
This study involves:
• Six 4-hour study visit day.
• Blood samples will be collected at each study visit day.
• You will be provided with a test beverage and snacks as part of the study.
• Compensation of $300 will be provided.
• Phone: 312-567-5316 OR 312-567-5300
• Email: email@example.com
Complete a survey online today
TO SEE IF YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR THE STUDY!!!
Clinical Nutrition Research Center
Institute for Food Safety and Health, IIT